Match Info : Finnish Pakistani Club vs Empire CC Prediction
- Jun 24, 2020
- 20:30:00, GMT +5:30
- Kerava National Cricket Ground – Kerava, Finland
- Empire CC Lions got back to winning ways by beating league leaders SKK Rapids last time out and they will be keen to build on that.
- The Lions have now won three of their four matches, but did suffer a surprise defeat to Vantaa CC – a team FPC beat comfortably.
- That is FPC’s only win so far, however – they have lost their three other matches, including defeat to Bengal Tigers last time out.
Match Win Report : 1ST Betting 70% Win Chance
Fav Team : ECC…
Market Rate :ECC( 1.61) vs FPC (2.50)
Scores Batting first – ECC 130+, FPC 120+
1st Inn Score : 140-150
2st Inn Score : Under
Empire earned a rare win chasing last time out, but the norm is for teams to bat first after winning the toss.
Conditions are set to be dry, sunny, warm and clear all day.
The pitch has played better in good weather, so this match could be in for some decent scores.
Point Table :
Head to Head Stats
These teams last met in the first eliminator last season. Amjad Sher (3-18) and Raaz Mohammad (2-18) restricted FPC to just 118/8 from their 20 overs but Empire CC Lions only just got there in reply. Vaanraj Padhaal top-scored with 37 as they reached the target with three wickets and one ball to spare
2Team Form in Last Five Matches Report
FPC : L L W L L
ECC : W L W W L
FPC Team News
FPC suffered another defeat last time out and they may need more changes to the batting line-up as they struggle to adapt without some of last season’s key stars.
FPC Key Players
- Waseem Qureshi: Out first ball last time out but his half-century in the previous game was at least a reminder of what he is capable of.
- Bilal Khan: A five-wicket haul in the win against Vantaa is the captain’s highlight so far, but he claimed 1-27 last time out and can open the batting too.
- Mohammed Tariq Sarfraz: Three more wickets opening the bowling last time out to continue his good form with the ball.
FPC Team Form
FPC have won just once in their four matches so far. Since bowling Vantaa out for 86 they have fallen well short against SKK and then suffered a low-scoring loss to Bengal Tigers too. Last time out, they hit 125/5 against BTCC and fell to a three-wicket defeat with four balls remaining.
Finnish Pakistani Club Predicted Playing 11
Waseem Qureshi, Bilal Khan (c), Muhammad Aqeel (wk), Nadeem Qureshi, Mohammed Tariq Sarfraz, Subah Sadaqat, Aqib Qureshi, Adil Khan, Raees Ahmed, Jaree Junbah, Kashif Shaukat
Empire Cricket Club Team News & Playing 11
ECC Team News
While it was only a low-scoring win last time out, Empire CC still toppled the league leaders and they could stick with that winning team – captain Amjad Sher having moved up the order to open with Vanraaj Padhaal.
ECC Key Players
- Vanraaj Padhaal: Top-scored when these teams last met and opened this tournament well but his form has deserted him a little – he is due a big innings.
- Raaz Mohammad: So often so key with the ball, as he was when these teams last met, and he took 2-22 last time out as well.
- Jonathan Scamans: No fluency last time out but it did not stop him scoring another 21 runs to take him to 116 runs in four innings so far.
ECC Team Form
A surprise loss to Vantaa CC ended Empire CC Lions’ unbeaten start to the tournament – after they beat both Bengal Tigers and Greater Helsinki first up – but they bounced back well with a low-scoring win against table-topping SKK Rapids.
Abdul Ghafar’s 3-21 helped limit SKK to just 112/9 but it took Empire until the final over to secure a three-wicket win – Shoaib Qureshi top-scoring with 30.
Empire Cricket Club Predicted Playing 11
Vaanraj Padhaal, Amjad Sher (c), Jonathan Scamans (wk), Shoaib Qureshi, Yasir Ali, Richard Savage, Mahesh Tambe, Raaz Mohammad, Muhammad Imran, Ravi Kumar, Abdul Ghafar.