Match Info : Vantaa CC vs Bengal Tigers CC Prediction
- Jun 24, 2020
- 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
- Tikkurila Cricket Ground – Vantaa, Finland
- Bengal Tigers CC Thundercats will look for their third win of the campaign when they take on Vantaa CC in the FPL.
- Bengal Tigers lost their opening two games, but wins against GYM Helsinki Gymkhana and FPC have got them back on track.
- Vantaa CC also started with two defeats, but they beat Empire CC Lions to get off the mark.
Match Win Report : 2nd Betting 70% Win Chance
Fav Team : BTC…
Market Rate :VCC( 2.00) vs BTC (1.90)
Scores Batting first – BCC 130+, VCC 120+
1st Inn Score : 140-150
2st Inn Score : Under
Although there have been a couple of victories chasing now, teams have still tended to prefer batting first so far.
Vanaa is set to be hot, clear, dry and sunny throughout Wednesday.
The better weather might help, but the Vantaa wicket has been slow in previous games.
Point Table :
Head to Head Stats
Bengal Tigers are playing in the Premier League for the first time since promotion and so this is their first game against Vantaa since then.
2Team Form in Last Five Matches Report
VCC : W L L
BTC : W W L L L
Vantaa Cricket Club Team News & Playing 11
VCC Team News
Vantaa CC could opt for the same team that beat Empire CC Lions, having been rewarded for their patience in the bulk of their regular XI.
VCC Key Players
- Ursan Tavernier: Hit two sixes in his 21 last time out and he can start to build on that at the top of the order now.
- Chanaka Jayasinghe: Tidy batting in the middle order suggests the wicket-keeper-batsman has found his natural position.
- Ranuka Shiran Fernando: Six wickets in two innings with the ball show just how important the captain can be.
VCC Team Form
Two poor batting performances cost them early on. They scored 110/8 chasing 146 against Helsinki and were then bowled out for a dismal 86 all out against FPC.
Against Empire CC Lions, however, they scored 137/9 and then had Nipuna Patabendi and Ranuka Shiran Fernando’s wickets to thank for a 15-run win.
Vantaa Cricket Club Predicted Playing 11
Madura Hettiarachilage, Ursan Tavernier, Manoj Mahamada, Ravi Sanjeewa, Chanaka Jayasinghe (wk), Ranuka Shiran Fernando (c), Nipuna Patabendi, Sanjeewa Peththahandi, Lahiru Liyanage, Nalaka Hangamuwe, Ameer Hamsa Warsha
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club Team News & Playing 11
BTCC Team News
Bengal Tigers made three changes last time out but won again and they may keep faith in the team that earned that victory given the weaker performances came from players who have generally performed well this season.
BTCC Key Players
- Tonmoy Kumar Saha: Two wickets in each of the two wins, having started the tournament with a four-wicket haul too.
- Nurul Huda: Will be keen to bounce back from a poor showing last time out, having been a key player with bat and ball earlier on.
- Rony Sardar: In the two wins so far, the bowler has taken combined figures of 4-37 from his 7.3 overs – keeping things tight and picking up wickets.
BTCC Team Form
Defeats to Empire CC Lions and Helsinki CC marked a poor start to proceedings, but they bounced back well. First, they beat GYM Helsinki Gymkhana, bowling them out for 99 in reply to 128, before victory against FPC last time out.
FPC posted 125/5 from their 20 overs, but Shahed Alam (45) and Mehran Amin (40) helped the Tigers to a three-wicket win.
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club Predicted Playing 11
Muhammad Imrul Abedin (wk), Shahed Alam, Nurul Huda, Tonmoy Saha, Mehran Amin, Habib Mohammad Al Arman, Belayet Khan, Rony Sardar, Tushar Sarkar, Osman Ibrahim, Jabed Kaisar