How to Bet on Cricket Online , Best Betting Site, Online Betting A to Z
How to Bet on Cricket
Now that you know which are the most popular cricket betting sites on the internet and how you can select the one of your choice, let’s get down to business that is how to bet on cricket online.
Simply follow the steps below and you will find that online cricket betting is really as easy as it sounds.
Creating an account Betting site
The first step to betting on cricket online is to find a good and trust and Reputation site then register yourself by creating an account .
Almost every sportsbook out there has a free registration process which requires the punter to fill out a form with personal details like name, address and e-mail along with bank details.
Make Deposits in Your betting Account
After you’ve signed up and opened an account with your preferred betting site, the next step is to deposit money in that account which you will be using later on to place your bets.
If you’re betting from somewhere where online betting is legal like the US, you can simply use your debit/credit card or bank wire transfer to fund your account.
But this may not be easy if you’re betting from India for example.
If that’s the case, we recommend you to first create an account with an e-wallet like Neteller or Skrill,
then deposit your money into that account and finally transfer your funds from the e-wallet to your betting account.
Place Your Bets online
You are good to go once you have deposited money in your account.
You can now start betting on the bets you wish to wager on by logging in to your account.
After you’ve logged in, you will be selecting ‘cricket’ from the list of sports which will then direct you to a page where all the matches/events will be displayed.
A list of all the bets along with their current odds will be shown after you choose your desired match/event.
on a bet will then generate a bet slip where you will be adding the stake (the amount you wish to bet with).
Now all that’s left is to hit that confirmation button and once you do that, your bet will be placed and the amount you entered will be deducted immediately from your account
Best Online Cricket Betting Sites List
There are myriads of cricket betting websites on the internet that try to lure punters by offering enticing odds on popular cricket tournaments like the IPL, World Cup, BBL and the Ashes.
But knowing which of them are genuine and which ones are not can be a tedious task, especially for those who are new to online betting.
So if you too happen to be a newbie and are in search of a reliable and reputed online bookmaker,
we’ve got you covered as we not only provide information about the top betting sites but also provide access to them.
Based on our extensive research, we’ve narrowed down the cricket betting sites that we found are the best for online betting and that we know will treat punters with respect.
Every betting site on the internet has its own take on betting, offers different promotions, options, features and some even like to concentrate only on particular types of bets.
So the answer to this question is pretty subjective and it all boils down to personal preferences in the end.
But if we were to crown a champion from the aforementioned sites, it would be 10Cric.
This is not only because of their sterling reputation, but also because they offer the widest selection of betting markets,
competitive odds, live cricket betting, plenty of attractive bonuses and promotions in addition to providing convenient deposit options and fast payouts.
- bet365 is one of the best betting sites you will come across on the internet for online betting on cricket.
- Not only will it allow you to place your bets pre-match,
- but it will also enable you to place in-play bets while simultaneously watching the high definition live streaming of the game you are betting on.
- Bet365 is one of those few bookmakers that accept accounts directly in INR currency.
- So if you’re betting from India, you won’t need to go through the hassle of converting your deposits beforehand.
- Bet365 has an established reputation worldwide, has convenient deposit options and a friendly customer support in addition to offering a wide array of betting options.
- A relatively newer platform for online cricket betting, 1XBet is rapidly building its reputation for providing the best betting experiences to punters all around the world.
- The sportsbook caters to an enormous customer base as it is available in more than 40 different languages.
- 1XBet is widely popular for its smooth and uncluttered user interface and impressive performance of its desktop and mobile apps.
- One of the best features of 1XBet is that, unlike many other cricket betting websites, it allows its customers to withdraw as much money as they want from their accounts.
- The site also accepts deposits made with bitcoins in addition to the many e-wallets and pre-paid cards. 1XBet is a champion when it comes to promotions as punters receive exciting offers and free bets every now and then.
- Betway is another reputed and trusted online betting brand that has made it to our list of recommendations.
- Licensed out of the UK, it too offers a wide range of betting markets on all the major as well as not-so-popular cricket tournaments and matches.
- Good user interface, multiple deposit options, high betting odds and an excellent customer support are a few things that can be associated with Betway.
- However, though they do have live streaming option available for select matches, it is not as impressive as the one you will find at Betway.
- Founded in 2004, Dafabet is another trusted online cricket betting website that is known for offering a wide variety of bet types, in-play betting, easy and fast deposits, good returns on bets along with hassle-free payouts.
- One of the plus points of this sportsbook is that it offers plenty of promotions and bonuses to old and new customers alike.
- Punters also don’t need to be bothered with currency conversions before making deposits as Dafabet accepts all the major currencies.
- Despite being licensed and regulated in the Philippines, the website is available in multiple languages which makes it convenient for its international customers to place their bets.
- Dafabet is compatible with both PCs and mobile phones.
Which Is The Best Online Cricket Betting Site and app ?
Unfortunately, betting on cricket online isn’t as simple as selecting the first sportsbook you come across on the internet and then start placing your bets.
So before you give any bookmaker a thumbs up and dive into the world of online gambling, make sure you consider the following points while searching for your perfect cricket betting site online.
Trust and Reputation
- Security should always be your #1 priority when looking for a cricket betting site online.
- You must ensure that the bookmaker has an established reputation of keeping the information of its members confidential and paying the exact winning amount upon winning the bet.
- Remember, you can bet with confidence only if you know that the site with whom you are placing your bets is safe.
Deposit / Withdrawal Methods
- Another important thing to consider is the banking options offered by the betting site.
- You would want your deposit and withdrawal procedures to be as convenient as possible.
- So before creating an account with a particular sportsbook, make sure that you are offered several options like e-wallets (digital wallets) apart from the usual bank transfers and credit/debit cards.
Betting Markets and Options
- There are a number of sportsbooks that offer only a limited variety of betting options for a match such as win, draw and lose.
- So if you like to bet on more than just the outcome of a game, be sure to check that the bookmaker offers a wide range of betting markets and options.
- Most of the major cricket betting sites will also offer bets on top batsman/bowler, toss winner, man of the match and much more including in-play betting options.
Betting Odds and Pricing
- Different bookmakers will offer different odds and prices for a particular betting market.
- For example, suppose you have decided to wager your money on team A to win a match.
- While one bookmaker may be offering odds of 1.83 on that team, another may have priced it higher at 2.
- If you bet with the bookmaker that is offering odds of 2 on team A, you will end up earning more profit upon winning your bet.
- So we recommend that you look for a site that generally offers a good pricing on betting markets.
Terms and Conditions
- Before signing up and opening an account with a bookmaker, we highly recommend you to carefully go through their terms and conditions.
- This normally includes information about the minimum deposit amount, minimum and maximum amount you can bet on a line at a time and how much do you need to have in your account before you can make a withdrawal.
- So it’s always better to go with a betting site that has reasonable terms and conditions even though it may not offer attractive promotions and bonuses.
- Last but not the least, you should look for a betting site that offers good customer support.
- Major sportsbooks have the provision of live chatting in addition to contacting them via phone and e-mail.
- The live-chat option, at times, makes the process of resolving customer issues faster while eliminating hassles.
- So a strong customer support is often an indication of a good betting site that values its members properly by giving prompt replies to their queries.
How to Make Deposits to Online Cricket Betting Sites Account?
- After creating an account at an online cricket betting site, the next problem faced by punters around the world is how to make deposits in their account.
- Majority of the reputed and established sportsbooks will accept deposits via a wide range of methods including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, bank wire transfer and yes even bitcoin.
- But which one of these options should you choose to fund your account?
- If you happen to be betting from the US or UK or from any other country where online gambling is legal, you should not face any problem using your credit/debit cards.
- You can also use bank wire, it’s only that transfers made with this method generally take from a few hours to a few days to complete as opposed to debit cards with which transfers are almost instant.
- Now, if you’re someone who is betting from let’s say India where the laws get a little more strict on online gambling, you might not be able to fund your account using bank wire or credit/debit cards as these will rarely be accepted by sportsbooks.
- So this is where e-wallets come to the rescue.
- An e-wallet is the best way to deposit money in your betting account, especially if online gambling is not permitted in your region.
- Okay, so now you know that if all else fails, an e-wallet should get the job done for you.
- But since there are so many e-wallets out there, which one should you go for?
- That won’t be much of a problem as we’ve done all the research on your behalf and narrowed down on these three e-wallets plus the bitcoin option which we found are the best for depositing money in an online betting account.
- This is pretty much similar to Neteller as both these e-wallets are owned by the same company – Paysafe Group.
- Except the design changes in their websites and minor differences in their VIP programs, there is nothing much to distinguish between the two.
- Skrill has been in the business since 2001 and it too facilitates transfer of money online with ease.
- With over 18 million account holders, it has grown to become as one of the world’s most popular service providers for online money transfer.
- This American based payment processor has been around for a long time now and has become even more popular among punters looking to deposit money to online betting sites.
- Owned by EBay, PayPal offers a user-friendly interface, plenty of useful features and options along with an excellent customer support, making it a top alternative to Neteller and Skrill.
- However, there are not many sportsbooks that accept deposits made from PayPal at the moment which is probably the only downside there is to it.