Match Info : Bengal Tigers CC vs Finnish Pakistani Club Prediction
- Jun 15, 2020
- 20:30:00, GMT +5:30
- Kerava National Cricket Ground – Kerava, Finland
- Bengal Tigers CC Thundercats opened their FPL account last time out and now have a chance to follow it up against FPC.
- The Thundercats lost to both of last year’s finalists but then bowled GYM Helsinki Gymkhana out for 99 last time out – Nurul Huda (2-11), Rony Sardar (3-20) and Tonmoy Saha (2-21) leading the way – in a big win.
- FPC have also won one from three so far, but go into this game on the back of a defeat to SKK. Chasing 160 to win, they were all out for 130 on that occasion.
Match Win Report : 1ST Betting 70% Win Chance
Fav Team : FPC…
Market Rate :BTC( 1.91) vs FPC (2.0)
Scores Batting first – BTC 130+, FPC 120+
1st Inn Score : 140-150
2st Inn Score : Under
Bengal Tigers CC Thundercats finally got a chance to bat first last time and won so they will be keen for a repeat go.
There are thunderstorms around, but the chance of rain is only around 36 per cent.
Scores have been improving but the rain this week may slow the wicket down again.
Point Table :
Head to Head Stats
This is Bengal Tigers CC Thundercats’ first season in top division after promotion. FPC were at the top level last season
2Team Form in Last Five Matches Report
BTC : W L L L
FPC : L W L L
BTC Key Players
Tonmoy Kumar Saha: Took 4-23 in the opening game and was back to his best with figures of 2-21 last time out.
Nurul Huda: Followed up his good start to the tournament by taking 2-11 last time out, having earlier scored 28 with the bat.
Rony Sardar: Showed his bowling quality last time out, taking 3-20 from his 3.3 overs.
BTC Team Form
BTCC Thundercats lost their first two matches after falling short with the bat in two unsuccessful chases against last season’s two finalists. After that baptism of fire in the top flight, however, they got off the mark last time out. Muhammad Imrul Abedin hit 46 in a total of 128, before Nurul Huda, Tonmoy Saha and Rony Sardar all starred with the ball to bowl GYM Helsinki Gymkhana out for 99.
Bengal Tigers Cricket Club Predicted Playing 11
- Muhammad Imrul Abedin (wk), Sarwar Jahan, Nurul Huda, Tonmoy Saha, Mehran Amin, Mohammad Ripon, Habib Mohammad Al Arman, Belayet Khan, Rony Sardar, Tushar Sarkar, Muhammad Hasnat
FPC Key Players
Waseem Qureshi: His good batting form continued when he hit eight fours in his 57 from 42 balls at the top of the order last time out.
Bilal Khan: Key with the bat and the ball, as he has proved in flurries so far. With a bit of consistency, the captain can be a game changer – as evidenced by his 5-23 against Vantaa.
Mohammed Tariq Sarfraz: In the wickets having opened the bowling so far, he can help set the tone for the bowling effort.
FPC Team Form
After struggling to 98/9 in reply to GYM Helsinki Gymkhana’s 107 all out, FPC bounced back to beat Vantaa CC comfortably as they bowled them out for 86. The bowlers could not maintain that last time out, however, as they were set 160 to beat and Waseem Qureshi’s half-century was not enough to prevent a 29-run defeat.
Finnish Pakistani Club Predicted Playing 11
- Waseem Qureshi, Bilal Khan (c), Muhammad Aqeel (wk), Nadeem Qureshi, Zeeshan Ahmad Dogar, Mohammed Tariq Sarfraz, Subah Sadaqat, Aqib Qureshi, Adil Khan, Raees Ahmed, Jaree Junbah