Match Info : Empire CC vs Vantaa CC Prediction
- Jun 15, 2020
- 20:30:00, GMT +5:30
- Kerava National Cricket Ground – Kerava, Finland
- After two wins from two so far, last year’s runners-up Empire CC Lions go in search of a third straight win.
- Vantaa CC are still looking for their first win, meanwhile, having lost two from two so far this season.
- Vantaa were bowled out for 86 in their last match and so are big outsiders for this match at Kerava.
Winning Percentage: ECC(60%) vs VCC (40%)
Match Win Report : 2nd Betting 70% Win Chance
Fav Team : ECC…
Market Rate :ECC( 1.61) vs VCC (2.25)
Scores Batting first – ECC 85+, VCC 80+
1st Inn Score : 90-100
2st Inn Score : Over
Empire CC Lions have batted first and won both matches so far, so they are due to be asked to chase.
Kerava should be cloudy but dry on Monday, with the week starting in much better conditions than it is set to continue.
Kerava’s wicket has got quicker in recent matches, with the good conditions encouraging more runs.
Point Table :
Head to Head Stats
Vantaa CC failed to make the play-offs last season, while Empire CC Lions reached the final – highlighting the gulf between these two teams on paper.
2Team Form in Last Five Matches Report
LAST FIVE MATCHES-
VCC Key Players
Madura Hettiarachilage: Hit 20 from 14 balls in the opening game and followed that up with 21 from 17 last time out.
Nalaka Hangamuwe: Claimed 2-15 last time out with the ball having opened the tournament with figures of 1-25.
Lahiru Liyange: Bowled a maiden in the opening game and followed that up with three overs in which he took 2-13 last time out.
VCC Team Form
Vantaa have started poorly with two defeats in a row so far. They finished well behind in their opening game against Helsinki CC – scoring 110/8 in reply to 145/9 – and they were even worse with the bat last time out. Set 112 to beat FPC, they crumbled to 86 all out.
Vantaa Cricket Club Predicted Playing 11
- Ursan Tavernier, Madura Hettiarachilage, Manoj Mahamada, Ravi Sanjeewa, Dilip Hethumuni, Chanaka Jayasinghe (wk), Nalaka Hangamuwe, Nipuna Patabendi, Ranuka Shiran Fernando (c), Sanjeewa Peththahandi, Lahiru Liyanage
ECC Key Players
Vanraaj Padhaal: Hit a patient half-century at the top of the batting order to remind everybody why he is regarded as such a key batsman.
Raaz Mohammad: Opened the bowling and returned figures of 2-19 in the second game which proved key to Empire’s victory.
Jonathan Scamans: Stood in as captain last time out and added 21 runs to the 38 he hit in the opening game.
ECC Team Form
Empire CC have won their two opening games. The first win was in a low-scoring game against BTCC Thundercats – hitting 111/8 but successfully defending it with Mahesh Tambe bowling superbly.
Vanraaj Padhaal’s half-century then led them to 148/5 in their most recent game, against Greater Helsinki CC. In reply, Raaz Mohammad and Abdul Ghafar both took 2-19 to restrict Greater Helsinki to 142/8.
Empire Cricket Club Predicted Playing 11
- Vaanraj Padhaal, Zeerak Ijaz, Jonathan Scamans (wk), Amjad Sher (c), Shoaib Qureshi, Richard Savage, Mahesh Tambe, Raaz Mohammad, Muhammad Imran, Kushagra Bhatnagar, Abdul Ghafar