Match Info : Waratah vs Darwin Prediction
- Jun 08, 2020
- 05:30:00, GMT +5:30
- Marrara Oval – Alice Springs, Australia
- In-form Waratah take on Darwin Cricket Club in the live-streamed semi-final of the Darwin Top End T20 competition.
- Waratah stormed into the semi-finals as James Seymour smashed 112* in a total of 202/1 in their final group game.
- Darwin CC booked their semi-final place despite a 15-run defeat in their final group game – falling short in a chase of 106.
Winning Percentage: DCC (40%) vs WAR (60%)
Match Win Report : 1st Betting 70% Win Chance
Fav Team : WAR…
Market Rate :DCC ( 2.29) vs WAR (1.75)
Scores Batting first – WAR 120+, DCC 110+
1st Inn Score : 140-150
2st Inn Score : Under
Waratah batted first last time out and stormed to victory and could be tempted to do the same.
As has been the case all weekend, there should be perfect cricket conditions for finals day.
The Marrara Oval wicket has been good so far, with runs aplenty.
Point Table :
Head to Head Stats
2Team Form in Last Five Matches Report
LAST FIVE MATCHES-
Waratah Team News & Playing 11
WAR Team News
Waratah’s squad has included new acquisition Samindra Madushan, but it was batsman James Seymour who took the headlines last time out.
WAR Key Players
James Seymour: Smashed an unbeaten 112 from 73 balls last time out to mark himself as the player to watch in the semi-finals.
Isaac Conway: The captain had previously led the Waratah batting with scores of 37, 48* and 58 batting at number two.
Tristan Glover: Took 2-13 in the opening game and then claim 2-15 last time out to prove his worth with the ball.
WAR Team Form
Waratah won three from three in the group stage. They opened with a four-wicket win against Nightcliff, chasing 108 in 16.2 overs. A dominant bowling performance, followed by Isaac Conway’s 48 helped them to another big win next up – chasing 91 against PINT CC in just 16.1 overs. Then, last time out, James Seymour went ballistic with the bat as he smashed 112* and Conway added a half-century in a total of 202/1 against the Invitational XI. In reply, they restricted the invitees to 78/9.
Waratah Predicted Playing 11
- James Seymour, Isaac Conway (c, wk), Sanka Wijegunarathne, Soups Campbell, Riley Vernon, Tristan Glover, Dean Enniss, Himesh Silva, Ishara Dilshan, Udara Weerasinghe, Samindra Madushan
Darwin Team News & Playing 11
DCC Team News
Luke Shelton captains the Darwin team and will open the batting with in-form Jacob Dickman for this semi-final tie.
DCC Key Players
Jacob Dickman: Scored 63 and 59 in the opening two matches, opening the batting, to book Darwin’s place in the semi-final.
Luke Shelton: Opens the batting with Dickman and also took two wickets in the opening game with the ball too.
Luke Zanchetta: Claimed six wickets in the group stage, including 3-4 in the win against Tracy Village.
DCC Team Form
Darwin won their opening two games, against Palmerston and Tracy Village, to book their place in the semi-finals with Jacob Dickman hitting half-centuries to lead them to victories in each of those games. Their batting did fall short on the second day, however, as they suffered defeat to Southern Districts.
Darwin Predicted Playing 11
- Jacob Dickman, Luke Shelton (c), Will Antsey, Willy Andrews, Kris Denby, Connor Hawkins, Dion Meta, Luke Zanchetta, Troy Ryan, Ethan Anderson, Huw Wiltshire (wk)