Match Info : Prague Barbarians vs Bohemian CC Prediction
- Jun 13, 2020
- 15:30:00, GMT +5:30
- Vinor Cricket Ground – Prague, Czech Republic
- Prague Barbarians Visigoths’ second match of the ECN Czech Super Series sees them take on Bohemian CC.
- The Barbarians are opening the tournament with back-to-back matches, and go into this game after taking on newcomers United CC.
- Czech international Sumit Pokhriyal tops the billing for the Barbarians, but they will have to take on a Bohemian CC team themselves boasting some quality all-rounders.
Winning Percentage: PBVI(60%) vs BCC (40%)
Match Win Report : 1st Betting 70% Win Chance
Fav Team : PBVI…
Market Rate :PBVI( 1.61) vs BCC (2.45)
Scores Batting first – PBVI 80+, BCC 70+
1st Inn Score : 90-100
2st Inn Score : UNDER
Batting first is the norm in T10 cricket and the Visigoths will want to set a target.
Rain is on its way but for the early fixtures, there should be no delays – albeit a few more clouds as the morning goes on.
The Vinor Cricket Ground is green, with an artificial wicket and very grassy square.
Point Table :
Head to Head Stats
2Team Form in Last Five Matches Report
LAST FIVE MATCHES-
SKK Team News
Jordan O’Brien came into the team last time out and opened the batting. SKK could opt for O’Brien and Finland star Nathan Collins at the top of the order again this time, which would mean Mirza Zeeshan Baig staying at three.
PBVI Key Players
Sumit Pokhriyal: A key Czech international batsman, who was in good form in last year’s Continental Cup with the bat and can bowl a bit too.
Sahil Grover: Picked out by tournament organisers as their second key player, the big-hitting wicket-keeper batsman will look to set the tempo.
Yashwantha Salian: The Barbarians’ captain is a key figure with the bat and he will be keen to make an impression in Prague.
Prague Barbarians Predicted Playing 11
- Sahil Grover (wk), Amritpal Rai, Yashwantha Salian (c), Sumit Pokhriyal, Chandrakumar Meher, Charles Thambi, Vedavyas Krishnan, Rahul Rungta, Narayanan Achuthan, Bilal Samad, Ravi Sangam
BCC Key Players
Javed Iqbal: The captain and key all-rounder will likely open the bowling with his pace and could open the batting too.
Ravinndra Singh: A swing bowler and big-hitting batsman, he is capable of match-winning performances with bat and ball but needs consistency.
Saqlaim Saqib Mukhtar: The batsman is rated highly in a team that is otherwise more widely regarded for strong all-rounders
Bohemian CC Predicted Playing 11
- Javed Iqbal (c), Muhammad Zubair (wk), Ravinndra Singh, Saqlain Saqib Mukhtar, Zahid Mahmood, Abul Farhad, Sazib Bhuiyan, Arif Javed, Saurabh Kakaria, Ali Waqar, Wahid ur-Rehman